Searching for a way to expand your instructional horizons or add to the learning community? There’s no better way to expand your educational contacts than with a catchy, well-designed business card.
Here are 15 examples of business card ideas with great design concepts for all types of teachers, grade levels, and subjects.
1. A noteworthy example with great color balance led in with a simple stripe of brown.
2. This design is full of fun graphics that leave enough space for a variety of information.
3. This substitute teacher business card makes great use of a two-sided design, a vibrant mix of color choices, and a fun application of text as graphics.
4. This card has personality with an array of information with fun cartoon math symbols.
5. Simple, symmetrical, and alphabetical.
6. If you’re a teacher of a different sort, this card is for you.
7. Mac or PC? Doesn’t matter with this sleek card.
8. This secondary color cartoon is a fun graphic application for a card that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
9. The mix of aqua tones balanced with black is tranquil and catchy at the same time.
10. Purple power adds extra ignition to this super card.
11. You won’t puzzle your contacts with this great card, with its basic background, cranberry red text, and fun wayward words graphic.
12. The black and white concept gets punched up with an intriguing photo graphic.
13. The calm design creates an uncluttered calling card with an interesting placement of text.
14. Chalky and crisp, this card works with a blending of greens and a fresh use of photo imagery.
15. A docile wide-ruled notebook backdrop gets punched up with some fun splotches of primary colors, creating a card that is readable, clear, fun, and vibrant.
When it comes to getting the class’s attention with a compelling calling card, you have a plethora of choices. You can use iconic educational imagery, mix a palette of similar hues, go intergalactic, or practice exactly what you want to preach. Just go with what inspires you and get ready to inspire others!