Vacation brochures aren’t just about bombarding people with things to do and places to stay. Vacation brochures are about selling a dream. It may sound corny, but people look forward to doing something exciting and different in their leisure time. Vacation brochures create that perfect image in people’s minds.
Here is a selection of 15 vacation brochures that will have you booking the flight tonight.
1. Mixing suggestive photos and hand-drawn graphics.
2. Vibrant sticker-themed brochure for a travel agency.
3. Clean and airy, with great space given to photographs.
4. An assortment of engaging scrapbook-like graphics.
5. The brochure is organized and can be leafed through like a folder.
6. Panoramic brochure to show the beauty of the location.
7. A colorful brochure to show off activities for kids.
8. Conceived to inspire elegance and relaxation.
9. Heavily relying on attractive photo spreads.
10. A set of brochures focusing on a variety of concepts and vacation packages.
11. Fascinating mock brochure for space holidays.
12. Mock brochure about the thrills of a road trip.
13. Great space for an energizing color palette and photos promising fun and action.
14. Attractive cover photographs and extensive information.
15. A comprehensive brochure with lots of information and graphics.
Come sail away!
Graphics play a major role in making any brochure. They are something people can easily identify with and relate to.