You can never be bored when looking through a pile of old postcards. Vintage postcards are often fascinating and funny, but sometimes they can be just plain weird.
You’ll find a bit of everything in these 15 postcards, from birthday wishes and serene views, to strange sayings and pop culture references.
1. Who said black cats have to be bearers of bad luck?
2. Image of a child and sailboat from early the 1900s.
3. “In life, you have to learn to manage.”
5. OK, this is actually very creepy.
6. Men had different tastes back in the good ol' days.
7. How long did it take them to brush their hair?
8. Probably not longer than combing this man’s beard – it comes with a cat too!
9. Take note: It's no crime to kiss in Sheffield.
10. Old view in Nikko, Japan.
11. Don’t try this at home. Seriously, don't.
12. Birthday greetings from the Most Beautiful Woman in the World – in 1908.
13. Just by way of a change.
14. It's not just cats that get all the attention.
15. Who doesn’t love getting Bat-wishes?
Are you addicted to vintage postcards now? Try browsing old archives, antiques stores and family memorabilia to find your own strange and funny postcards!