There are certain guidelines to follow if you want to make a business card with good composition, and most designers know these rules by heart.
But rules aren’t everything! Creativity and a trained eye are also essential to a well-composed card’s design.
Here are 15 business cards with a creative and remarkably practical side.
1. A minimal card for a web development firm.
2. This black and white business card uses custom die.
3. What a modern and elegant card.
4. Thick stock, retro lettering and a letterpress effect work great.
5. Why not try a two-sided business card?
6. Another minimal card with a creative flair.
7. This is a cool business card for a contemporary art gallery.
8. These simple cards focus on the message and color.
9. A handmade business card made with recycled materials.
10. This business card comes with a custom illustration.
11. Using different vintage patterns creates an old-fashioned look.
12. Sometimes all you need is a minimal design and type.
13. Have you ever tried a business card booklet?
14. Made for all you Boy Scouts.
15. Neat hand-stamped business cards.
Can you keep your composure?
Even for the non-design crowd, it’s easy to see a well-designed card is one that has an attractive layout and is successful in delivering its content. We hope this selection tickled your inspiration.