We see T-shirts as fashion statements all of the time. It’s an easy way to outwardly express support, opinion or just to sport a really cool design.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, why not wear a T-shirt to outwardly express your loving feeling? Sure, it’s a holiday signified by a heart, but there are plenty of ways to dress yourself without looking cheesy.
Below are some fashion-conscious T shirts you could wear anytime!
1. Styles of T-shirt (cropped, form-fitting, boxy, etc.) go in and out of fashion. This T-shirt, using the conventional heart shape, puts a new spin on it in a couple of ways. First, the cut of the shirt is on trend. More importantly, the design uses a mixture of print, pattern and color to make it interesting and fun. It doesn’t tie itself down with using only pinks and reds - we see blues and greens and flowers and stripes!
2. This clever design uses the busy taild of foxes to form a heart. It could be easily applied to a bushy-tailed furry friend of your choosing.
3. Valentine’s Day doesn’t have a lock on saying 'I love you!' Let the world know (and specifically those who speak French) anytime of year. A tank top is also perfect to wear under a cardigan or during the hot summer months.
4. This subtle T-shirt lets you wear your heart on your sleeve whenever you want.
5. This design by All Saints is a macabre take on the holiday. The complex graphite drawing features two skulls staring into each other’s eyes and designed into a shape of a heart. While the skeletons take center stage, there’s a lot of interesting elements when you look beyond them.
6. Use a T-shirt to send a positive message out to the world. The design on this tank top references the counted-cross-stitch embroidery you’d find in your grandmother’s house.
7. The design of the text in this shirt rides the fine line between Valentine’s Day and not. “I Heart” is certainly applicable, and when it’s not Feb. 14, the red text reads as “I Heart Art.
Show your love whenever you want!
Remember, the heart isn’t just a symbol meant for Valentine’s Day. Used properly and in good taste, this design can be appropriate year round.