I’m a firm believer in the age-old philosophy that says you only get one chance to make a first impression. Depending on the kind of impression you want to make, a funny T-shirt could be an invaluable tool. Take a look at the ones below!
1. This T-shirt poses a great question. For any of you who have ever wondered, don this fun shirt and see if anyone gives you a compelling response. I would also love to know the answer.
2. I am both a fan of elephants and relevancy in general, and this shirt nails both of those concepts.
3. A bit of dark, honest humor for you here.
4. This shirt wittily comments on what's become a cultural phenomenon. Think about it: How many times have you cited Wikipedia as fact?
5. I know the Constitution has been interpreted many, many times, but maybe not quite this literally. This shirt plays off the Second Amendment: The right to bear arms.
6. Maybe someone will teach you more Japanese words—or perhaps some karate moves.
7. For those of you who are fans of questions (and mustaches), your two loves have been married into one funny play on words. Just have some questions ready in case passers-by are ready to take you up on your offer.
8. Frosted felons only.
9. Cow pi...get it? This one is kind of cheesy (no pun intended), but visual puns are always fun.
Getting dressed: more fun than you thought.
Every time you put on a T-shirt you have an opportunity to say something. It’s almost a responsibility. Use that opportunity to make someone laugh!