Artistic Excellence in Print Design & Marketing Scholarship
Printaholic.com is pleased to offer the Artistic Excellence in Print Design & Marketing Scholarship, a $1,000 scholastic award granted annually to the most qualified and deserving U.S. undergraduate or graduate meeting the following criteria:
- A current undergraduate or graduate majoring in Graphic Arts & Design or a related field
- Currently enrolled with an accredited U.S. university, college or institution of higher learning
- Recorded minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
Applicants will be judged based on the completion and submission of a personal marketing package promoting themselves. This package must contain one (1) of each of the following:
- Business card
Each individual piece in the package should showcase the applicant’s design skills and abilities. All pieces must work together to fully describe and display why the applicant deserves to be selected, highlighting academic achievements, experience and future goals relating to graphic design and art.
Due Date: Nov. 30 annually
Awarded: Dec. 31 annually
How to apply:
By mail: Applicant should mail their personal marketing package in addition to an official transcript to:
c/o Digital Brands Inc.
15 SE 1st Ave, Suite B
Gainesville, FL 32601
Online + mail: Applicant should mail an official transcript in addition to an online portfolio URL to the above address.
- Applicant should use his or her full name as recognized by their educational institution and a valid (.edu) email address in their marketing package.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
- Check this page to stay updated on scholarship award and instructions.